Monday, August 18, 2008

Ramblings




Aneyong!

And so it is time for my ramblings. LOL. It’s kinda a wonder I have finally finished this story. It felt just like it was yesterday that the inspiration to write this fic came one dark and stormy night… LOL. I can’t believe I was able to complete it and put all of my thoughts in. That’s always the case when finishing a story ne. ^^

This has been a really fun ride with you guys! Thank you so much for your support, comments (LOVE them) and the love you gave for these silly characters. ^^ For those who stuck with me from the very beginning, thank you. *bows*

They will surely be missed ne? Maybe they will appear once in a while in the future. ^^

Thanks again, you guys! Well, I will go ask the Sho-racle if there are any future fics lined up then. LOL! xD

La carne de cerdo y frijoles es el amor! <3 (Pork & Beans is love!<3)

Oblublublublu…

No comments: